We have implemented multiple industry procedures to ensure your privacy and security.
For example, quarterly training and weekly staff meetings keep our team up-to-date on all of the latest industry requirements and company policies.
Here are a few of the ways we have gone above and beyond industry requirements to protect you and your information:
- Secure website – We want to protect your information from the moment you first contact us.
- Secure email – Much of today’s wire fraud starts in email. This is why any emails we send that contain private information are sent encrypted.
- Firewall – Call us overprotective, but our offices have a firewall as added security for all Internet traffic going in and coming out.
- Frequent backups – We frequently back up your data to prevent data loss in the event of a disaster.
- Cybersecurity insurance – We also carry cyber insurance to protect any affected parties if there ever was a data breach.